Updates in the SDK :
· Updated binaries for the Portal developer toolkit and developer extensions. New features include support for authenticating portal users through the Windows Azure Access Control Service.
· A new section describing developer integration and access to Microsoft Office 365.
· Updated helper code for authentication to support more scenarios.
· A new topic providing guidance for creating solution components that support multiple languages.
· New samples for auditing, entity serialization, bulk delete and more.
· See the complete list of new and updated samples and links to all the new topics in the Release History on the first page.